Intibane Lodge is a new luxury destination, situated in the Valley of the Kings. Aware of the privilege to build in an area untouched for centuries, the Lodge and Chalets were built with thoughtful care and research towards nature. A striking location was carefully picked by the owners and overlooking the Chalets are the neighboring hills of Emakhosini Ophathe Game Reserve. Animals can be observed both on the Game/Cattle Farm, or from the comfort of your verandah. Situated in close proximity to well known Zulu Culture and Heritage Sites, Intibane offers the ideal venue to minimize driving and spend more time observing & experiencing our rich Zulu Culture.
The area surrounding Intibane Lodge offers visitors the following:
• uMgungundlovu - The Royal Residence of King Dingane
• The Grave of Nkosinkulu
• The Grave of Piet Retief and followers.
• The Grave of King Senzangakhona as well as the graves of many earlier Zulu Kings.
• The Grave of King Dinizulu
• Spirit of the eMakhosini
• Battle of Goqkli Hill
• Battle of Ophathe (A view 5KM within Ophathe Game Reserve neighboring Intibane Lodge)
• Game Viewing in Ophathe
Only 15KM from Intibane Lodge is the fast growing town of Ulundi and a further 35 KM of tarred road will bring you to the
world famous Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve. There is also a well facilitated airport at Ulundi.
Our tariffs are as follows:
• Cabins & Luxury rooms - R380.00 per person sharing and R420.00 for a single person.
• Chalets – R380.00 per person sharing and R500.00 for a single person.
• Supper is an a la carte menu at the restaurant. Bookings essential.
Children under 5 stay free.
Children 5 – 12 years pay half price.