Not only do we have a restaurant overlooking the waterhole, we offer a variety of things to do in and around Intibane Lodge.
The Lodge has a lovely bar with pool table and darts for entertainment.
Activities that can be enjoyed at Intibane Lodge:
- Cash bar and restaurant
- Early morning or late afternoon game walks to give our guests the opportunity to capture the magnificent view of our bushveld scenery
- Mountain biking (own bikes required)
- Spending quality family time away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Communal braai for functions
- Conference / Wedding facility (limited numbers)
- Bird watching and Game viewing
Activities outside Intibane Lodge:
- Visit the town Ulundi (15km)
- Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game reserve (35km)
- Game Viewing in Ophathe (5km)
- uMgungundlovu – The Royal Residence of King Dingane
- The Grave of Nkosinkulu
- The Grave of Piet Retief and followers.
- The Grave of King Senzangakhona as well as the graves of many earlier Zulu Kings.
- The Grave of King Dinizulu
- Spirit of the eMakhosini
- Battle of Goqkli Hill
- Battle of Ophathe (A view 5KM within Ophathe Game Reserve neighboring Intibane Lodge)